A witchy inspired Autumn season self care
Since the first days of Sept feels magickal, with apples and pumpkins abound everywhere. I think it’s the perfect time to do Autumn self-care and smudging to cleanse home, sacred space or people. Removes Negative or stale energy, Banish and release emotions, illness, and other energy needing to be removed from home or person.
Have your children or you, ring bells throughout the home to dispel negative energy and invite positive. To prepare of coming of the Autumn Equinox, and Following Halloween
I love seeing the Halloween and autumn décor make me feel witchy. Probably time to by me cute witches hat. lol
Sometimes in this world were so busy ( school, work, family, etc.)we forget to take a lil bit time for ourselves, self care or personal time. Were here to help you : ground, center, recharge, and refocus on good things in life.
Greet the Day
Each of us have different paths that keep us busy everyday, were either rushing to school or work, getting kids up ready for day. We might have a little bit of time before we begin our day begins. Rise early greet the sun, give thanks to solar gods/Goddess for blessing a new day, even if you wake to rain it goddess feeding her green earth to flourish and grow. Look for beauty in any weather.
Begin your day as usual washing your face , brushing teeth or even a shower. buy a new autumn or Halloween coffee mug perfect for the autumn season.
Ways to connect with your inner Witchy Goddess..
• Create a blessings journal, to write your thoughts of what your grateful for that Goddess and Gods have been you this past year. Even if it’s Warm home, food in fridge and bills paid and family love. Even if it seem little or silly ,it’s ok to do often so days your sad or upset you can look back and be grateful for this world.
• Get your nails manicured with autumn color to enjoy.
• Go get a massage, look for local massage schools, they give massages from student for half the amount. And you’ll feel like a million bucks
- Find witchy inspired color book, and sit cozy by the fire if possible with cup of tea and enjoy the time for color meditation and allow the stress of the day melt away.
• Sit in the sun for mins wear sunscreen if needed, and feel the warmth on the skin feel recharged by the solar element and banish the negativity for the day. Continue your day feeling fluffy and light.
• To take the moment to reconnect, go to Safe place, park, woods, sea shore, stream, take your shoes off feel the grass , dirt , sand beneath your feet. Feel the wind in your hair, close your eye hear the calls of natures. Even if your in a big city, find a safe spot and reconnect. Meditate even if it’s 10 mins , breathe in love, harmony, light, exhale negative emotions, sadness, frustration. Ask for guidance, tell her what you need help with, like Gods, the Goddess , she our very essence She part of us all.
- Take time to decorate the home with family, children love to decorate fun and festive ideas. Plus it inspire s your inner goddess to nurture those you love. Print out some coloring pages and hang them on fridge or put in frame and hang on bare wall.
- Create dishes or finds recipes on Pinterest for autumn favorite comfort foods. perfect time to Feed your Inner Goddess with Good wholesome foods. Apple cider muffins, beef stew in bread bowls, brownies bites with autumn sprinkles can maybe enticed the family to feel like fall.
- Take the family to pumpkin farm or spooky corn maze and have fun. Just simple ways to enjoy this season.
- If possible go for 20-30 min walk around the block or park if possible for 3 days aweek it great way to help get a little in shape, get your heart pumping, and helps give endorphins make you feel good. Enjoy the sights and smells of Fall
- Sit in the Sun for 20 mins, wear sunscreen if needed, feel the warmth of the sun, recharge feel all the solar power banishing the negative, frustration, sad thoughts. Think on the bright side of life.
- Look at our boutique: find a new candle, incense or smudge blend to set the mood and feel the positive energy about you. Look at any of your gemstones, be inspired to learn more about them and their healing energy. Look for any books by Judy Hall she write “crystal bible” and more books
- Buy water bottle with a fruit strainer so you can add chopped fruit of this autumn season inside and enjoy them with water . perfect detox and fresh new approach to drinking water.
Dressing for the day – A little bit more about color of the day
Find color of clothing that fit the autumn season which can give you power to enchant your day don’t forget the matching accessories. some places hoodies , boots, and jeans are fine esp. in my neck of woods in rural Paris, Idaho. We see the different color leave experience snow from time to time till November. . Others idea coloring you hair or nail polish will do.
As you get dressed think to wear the best colors for the day that help color magick and energy: Monday: white, Tuesday: Red, Wednesday: Purple, Thursday: blue, Friday: Green, Saturday: Black Sunday: yellow. Though don’t be stuck with list provided, there are many colors of rainbow to wear and enchant the color of clothing. Llewellyn.com ( witches Date book or calendar always has each day of week for whole year with info what’s color to wear.)
There are much to learn about color magick and how to apply it to your life and magickal side. If you have gemstones pendants wear them to compliment the outfit or as for specific need at the moment or extra protection from city life or daily errands you might encounter issues arise. ( citrine- uplifting, rose quartz –love, amethyst – inner peace, etc.)
Colors of autumn meanings
BROWN: Attract money and financial success, influence earth elementals, concentration, balance, ESP, intuition, study, familiar’s.
RED: Health, energy, strength,action, sexual potency, courage, willpower, to conquer fear or laziness, lust, passion.
YELLOW: Intellect, imagination, power of the mind, creativity, confidence, gentle persuasion, action, attraction, concentration, inspiration, sudden changes.
ORANGE :Encouragement, power of attraction, adaptability, stimulation, attraction, sudden changes, control, power, to draw good things, change luck.
GREEN: Abundance, fertility, good fortune, generosity, money, wealth, success, renewal, marriage, balance.
Going out into the world As you go outside to work, errands school , etc. Take a moment to ground and center again, focus and visualize blue light a shield protecting you as you go into the world. To keep negative energy and negative feels, and negative people.
Try think and of wonder of the day, there are many blessings to see happening all around us. Be grateful for simple things , say thank you if someone hold the door for you, or gives you a seat on bus or subway..
Autumn season is to , Time to reflect this time of year what Autumn means to you, the balance of day and night finding balance within one’s life ( work, family, school, children, etc) and what goals you want to set for this month September or October – go to pumpkin farm, drink cider with friends and family , share sweet goodies, Collect Apples, Do some Autumn crafts with Family and Friends ( look on Pinterest.com for idea) Go to Fall Festival, Enjoy the fruits and favorite foods we enjoy this time of year, did someone say “pumpkin spice Mocha …” Nothing to big , just Go enjoy the Beauty of Autumn .
If you found this post useful, please consider sharing it with others! Thank you!
Be love Be light -Norma
Leave a Reply