Hello , Blessings to you and love one this Summer Solstice.. Comes learn some new ways to celebrate Summer Solstice
Summer Solstice / Midsummer eve/ Litha … welcome celebrate with Us, Come learn some ideas how celebrate this beautiful time of year. … Summer
I’m so exciting to let me share some of wonderful ideas to celebrate Summer solstice and How to keep cool . .. With growth of sun and warmer climate , we starting to have the flowers in full bloom and nights starting to warm, a nice time to have a bonfire and well invite the gods goddess to join us around the Bonfire.
where I live in little rural Paris, Idaho / I’m pretty much surrounded with lush pastures lands and mountains only 5 mins away from my house. We love to go up in summer and enjoy the seeing the green grass , collect Local fresh flowers in full bloom, and watch the animals come out and play. We love to see local farmer ‘s baby animals getting bigger and full of mischief as they play in pastures. As with many place seeing Summer is full spender , and feel the warm air breeze come into home on a warm nights is pleasant delight. And we love to welcome the thunderstorms that come with summer heat. I love to watch them with families and we feel the rain on our faces.
There are many night perfect here for star gazing. I love to see the milky way most night, if the full moon isn’t shining so bright. And with another supermoon coming this month were excited to see her.
Lore- . Midsummer or Summer solstice , Litha is celebrated on or around June 21st, it is the Summer Solstice and the longest day and the shortest night of the year. It is a day to honor the sun as it is in its height of power. From now on, the light will begin to wane and the darkness will predominate
This time is the honoring of the Sun/God at his power. Also saying farewell to the waxing year and preparation for harvest. Honoring the pregnant Goddess and the beginning of the waning year.
This time of year there is so much to do outsdoor . we’re bless with nature all around us, with summer brings the tourist and impatience tempers. Remember to drink lots of fluids or water, Remember with heat temper will rise and try to be good yourself and others. Take moment to bring inner peace to yourself, consider carrying or wearing Amethyst or Blue lace agate in pocket, purse or tuck a bag into your bra.
With summer at fullest make point to connect with family, esp. with previous year lock downs. Go visit family , bring some treats to share with them, share the love with neighbors, friends, family and love ones.
. When days our home are hot , since we live in little trailer , we get hot inside and our floor air conditioner can’t keep up with heat, I walk from front door to 10 feet to our little creek me and kids go soak our feet and play in water a bit. We sit listen to water flow, I remind the kids let go any negativity or hyper energy . to come back grounded and calm.
enjoy the summer sun at the beach or lake and collect , rocks or seashells. Go fishing with family, if they like to fish. Hike up in mountain or hills, be safe with animals and have bug spray ..lol take time to make sure everyone has sun block so the little one don’t get sunburned.
Activities for this time of year : baking, bonfire, healing, encouragement, friendship , growth, increase, life, light, love , marriage, nurture patience, protection, strength, warmth. Agriculture, changes, divinations, ending, fertility, manifestation, power, purpose, solar magick, sun power, faery magick, feasting with the sun, fertility, good health, luck, pregnancy, prosperity, protection, strength, success, unity.
Colors for Summer solstice. don’t limit yourself to any these colors or gemstones there are more choose from look online.
GOLD: Great fortune, intuition, understanding, divination, fast luck, financial benefits, attracts higher influences, male deity powers, solar, magick, GOD.
Purple : spiritual awakening and guidance, wisdom, spiritual progress, divine knowledge, Magick, inner peace, meditation, beauty , psychic abilities, spiritual development . :Success, idealism, higher psychic ability, wisdom, progress, protection, honors, spirit contact, break bad luck, drive away evil, divination.
, GREEN: Abundance, fertility, good fortune, generosity, money, wealth, success, renewal, marriage, balance. prosperity, acceptance, action, attractions, balance- emotional, community, change, life, longevity, nature spirits, sleep, relationships, wisdom, trust, love, luck, dragon/faery magick, faith, favor, grounding.
BLUE: Truth, inspiration, wisdom, occult power, protection, understanding, good health, happiness, peace, fidelity, harmony in the home, patience, tranquility, Changeability, depression, impulsiveness, sincerity. consecrate/ bless, dream work, emotions, honor, hope, angel magick, order/ organize, pregnancy/childbirth, spirituality, skills, sleep, wisdom-higher, visions, stress .guidance, luck, well-being.
, RED: Health, energy, strength, sexual potency, courage, willpower, to conquer fear or laziness, lust, passion. Loyalty, defensive magick, pregnancy/ childbirth, juice, marriage, messages, omens, other world / underworld, truth, freedom, destruction, war. Battle anger, jealousy, break hexes
Gemstones: tiger eye, aventurine, rose quartz, citrine.
Here some ways to celebrate summer solstice/ Litha/ mid summer eve
• Do a divination with tarot cards or runes, fire scry, to see what will come for the summer season, do solar magick, and work with light of moon, sit outside in bonfire, give offerings of flowers, food, sage or cedar, and thank the Gods/ goddess for all they’ve given you. ask a friend to exchange readings for each other. Or have a reading done by me, forevrgoddess.
• Clean and wash dishes/ altar items, throw away old candles, and change your altar clothes with vibrant colors of summer, bring fresh flower to offer your Goddesses and Gods, elementals.
• Make Air Dry Clay Ornaments , use rubber stamps , metal charms ,or cookie cutters and Stamp out shapes and design. and place them on your altar to dry, write with colored marker or paint a design or in one word what your thankful for. dry them in sun , Poke a hole thru it, tie a string and hang it where you can see it everyday.as you paint and create the ornament consider working magick charm paint on dry clay or carve into the before they dry. Keep them safe and hang them on your yule tree.
• Create Memories with family and friend and make some no Bake Summer solstice cookies talk about what you grateful f for or just spend time with them. Have Cookie decorating party ( our Sabbat Litha and any other Wiccan sabbats cookie cutter and recipe box set is available check the boutique Litha ritual blessings )
• Time to reflect this time of year what summer solstice means to you, the longest day and short night , try finding balance within one’s life ( work, family, school, children, etc) and what goals you want to set for this month June , July and preparing for Lammas in August,
- go to Farmers market, enjoy and but the fruit of this season has to offer, drink Ice tea made under the sun with friends and family , create a day or night for potluck, share sweet goodies,
- Have Full moon gathering with friends and family esp. with super moon
- Have witches Full moon party at night under stars , with witchy friends and have some adult drinks. And yes male witches can join too. lol
- Have romantic dinner night under star with soulmate. My husband will take me to our local lake and camping spot will make me a fabulous dinner, we enjoy the meal with red wine under moon light on the beach camp spot. And Snuggle up.
- Enjoy fire works show
- Go overnight camping in secluded spot for romantic night out, or just go make s’mores with family at bonfire.
- Spend and evening outside from city light, watch the star come out. Try to find draco – the dragon in sky , it’s constellation ? Get telescope for cheap on Walmart.com and take the family to go find the planets in the sky. My favorite to see red mars and bright planet Jupiter.
• Collect sunflowers, Do some summer solstice crafts with Family and Friends ( look on Pinterest.com for idea) Go to summer Festival, Enjoy the fruits and favorite foods we enjoy this time of year, did someone say “pink lemonade …” Nothing to big , just Go enjoy the Beauty of summer .
May this Season of Summer solstice Bless you with Abundance, love, good health, and little wealth. Brightest blessings – N
If you find this article of interest, please share with others thank you
Look to our contact page for link to our boutique summer solstice / litha box set and rituals
if you would like a reading done look to my contact page for more info.
Leave a Reply